Kurtis Wholesale Online
If you are searching for kurtis wholesale or kurti manufacturers/suppliers for your shop then you are at right place. We offer large variety of kurtis along with wide range of wholesale salwar suits at the attractive wholesale rates for your business.
FREQUENTY ASKED QUESTIONS:–
1. What kind of kurtis do you offer in wholesale?
We currently have ryon, cotton, banaras chanderi silk, pashmina winter kurtis available in wholesale in vaious styles like Anarkali kurtis, long kurtis, short kurtis, A line kurtis, in all sizes. These are ready to wear kurtis.
2. What is the pricing policy for wholesale kurtis?
Prices mentioned on our website are wholesale prices.
3. Do I have to purchase full catalog?
There is no catalog concept for our kurtis, you can buy any number of items.
4. How can I see your kurti designs and how to order?
Click Here to see some of our collection and add as many designs and sizes as per your requirement then proceed to checkout or you can contact us on whatsapp number mentioned on that page. We also broadcast latest kurtis wholesale at the whatsapp broadcast list.
4. Where all do you ship the kurtis in wholesale?
We ship all over India may it be Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida or Gurgaon in NCR or Lucknow, Allahabad, Bareilly, Kanpur in Uttar Pradesh, Bhopal, Indore in Madhya Pradesh, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangaluru, Maysore, Kolkata, Pune, Nagpur, Chandigarh, shimla, Patna, Bhubneshwar, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Jaipur, Dehradun or any other city or village of India.
5. What is the delivery charge and how will you deliver the parcel to our address?
Shipping methods and charges will be shown during checkout itself.
6. What is the paymnet method for wholesale customers?
Kurtis wholesale buyers need to make advance payment online payment methods like credit/debit cards or net banking payment. Now days Paytm wallet method is also in use as you can directly transfer money to using the mobile number.
7. How can I trust the quality of your clothes?
We perform 2 levels of quality checks before sending the parcel to our customers, we ensure 100% defect free products.
8. Any further Questions?
If you have further questions then you can read our FAQ PAGE or feel free to call us to discuss further.
Top Reasons: Why Indian Women Adore Kurtis?
As far as clothing is concerned, the Indian women get to select from a wide variety. The lehengas, Salwar suits and sarees are considered very fashionable, but the Indianized western look is also embraced by many ladies. These are ideal to be worn on a day to day basis. For manifesting the multicultural trait, pairing the jeans with a short kurti or to wear Kalamkari printed skirt with a smart sleeveless top is ideal. The start of every new season witnesses new trends. Kurti is popularly worn by the Indian women and these have been in fashion for a very long time. The designer kurtis have changed the fashion industry and these days kurtis wholesalers, kurtis manufacturers, kurtis exporters, designer tunics exporters and online kurti sellers are involved in making Wholesale Kurtis and latest clothing with the trademark of designers. Iclothmart is a popular name in this field as they offer a wide variety of the trendy kurtis. The wholesale kurtis are ruling the Indian market due to the ability to be easily incorporated in the semiformal and formal parties. Also, these are great for the routine office or college going girls or ladies.
The designer Wholesale Kurtis at Iclothmart are able to touch the heart of women of every age group and segment. These are capable of making you feel better and more sensuous. These will superbly add to your dignity, glory, comfort and tranquillity. You will be getting the Wholesale Kurti price and shopping online is also a great way as it adds to your ease. These have successfully made their way into the heart of every generation due to the availability in varied styles, fabrics and colors. You can choose a kurti according to the occasion and mood and these are all about wearing the right kind of attitude.
Now lets take a quick look at some of the reasons that explain why Kurtis have been in fashion from a very long time. To find the answer you must read on.
- Accepted Universally – It is a well established fact that the Indian Culture is conservative, but at the same time it is also very liberal. Indians are conservative as far as their heritage and traditions are concerned. But they also accept dresses, food, ideas and traditions of the world with open arms. And the kurtis are a blend of both these characteristics. These are ethnic and also modern in styles and cuts. These look chic and can be easily worn for get-togethers or family functions.
- Fashion Blended with Comfort – These are very comfortable and your body can get a relief from all those dresses that are tight fitted. At the same time you get the opportunity to select a Wholesale Kurti according to the occasion. In fact, these are so comfortable that you can carry on with your household chores or even take a quick nap wearing one of these.
- Fits Into Everyone’s Budget – These are available in a wide variety and you can select a kurti as per your budget. Pocket friendly clothing is in these days, so that these can be afforded by almost everyone.
- Available in Varied Designs and Colors – You can select a kurti according to any occasion and age group. Iclothmart offers an impressive and wide variety of the stylish and exclusive kurtis.
- You Can Accessorize Them – Almost every woman loves accessories and clothing that can be easily accessorized is always in great demand. According to your sense of style and occasion, you can wear any kind of accessory with the kurtis. You can go for junk, silver or even gold jewelry. Even beaded belts or chain belts can be used for adorning the waistline. You can wear kurtis with wedges, sandals, stilettos or shoes.
- Can be Ready-made or Tailor-made – You can select a kurti online or from any of the shops in the market. In case you want the perfect fit, you also have the option of purchasing a dress material and get a kurti stitched.
- Can Be Worn With Different Bottom-Wear – You can pair a kurti with your favorite pair of jeans, leggings, churidaar or Patiala salwaar. A short kurti can also be worn with harem pants or a long skirt.
Kurtis are all about flexibility, fashion, variety, acceptability, comfort and style. These words perfectly define the modern kurtis.