Ladies Suits Wholesaler|Salwar Kameez Wholesaler in India
Whether you want to buy sarees for wedding or willing to start your own home based ladies salwar suits, salwar kameez and kurtis business in low investment or looking for suppliers for your existing business/shop/boutique etc. then you are at right place, contact us from contact us page or comment in the box below to get in touch with us. We offer clothes at attractive wholesale rates for your business, we broadcast images for wholesale ladies salwar suits on whatsapp regularly. We promise you full support wherever you are in India.
FREQUENTY ASKED QUESTIONS:–
1. What kind of clothes do you offer in wholesale?
We currently have ladies salwar suits, salwar kameez, kurtis available in wholesale. In Salwar Kameez we have Anarkali suits, Long straight suits, Punjabi/Patiala Salwar Suits, and Churidar suits. These dress materials are in unstited form and the customer has to get them stitched according to her size.
We have surat based catalogs from all major brands, all original items. Some of the companies we have catalogs from are Fiona, Mahaveer Fashion, Angroop, Kessi Fabrics, Vinay Fashion, Your Choice, Rich Trends, Rani Prints, Deepsy, Ridhima, OmTex, LT Fabrics, Zubeda Internationals, and many more such brands. All the catalog suit singles are available at best price for further resale.
We also have salwar suits of non catalog 4 color style sets. These are the best selling suits as these are mostly used as daily wear salwar kameez. The non catalog suits are 4 color concept of the same design. You can buy full set of all 4 colors in these to get the best price and make good profit. If needed you can also buy singles in the non catalog suits.
2. What is the material of your clothes?
The material for suits is mostly cotton, georgette, chiffon, chanderi silk, brasso , ryon and crepe etc.
3. What is the pricing policy for wholesale?
Please contact us to get the details on wholesale pricing.
4. Do you also send your designs on WhatsApp?
Yes, we broadcast our designs on whatsapp. Kindly comment in the box below that you need our designs on whatsapp. It will be great if you can provide some details about what kind of stuff you are already selling and what more items would you like to add to your catalog. We will let you know the whatsapp number accordingly.
Along with the salwar suits images we also let you know fabric details and wholesale price on whatsapp. Once you get images and their detials then you can further forward those images to your group, friend list, upload on facebook or show images to your potential customers etc.. along with fabric details and your retail asking price.
5. Where all do you ship the salwar kameez material in wholesale?
We ship all over India may it be Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida or Gurgaon in NCR or Lucknow, Allahabad, Bareilly, Kanpur in Uttar Pradesh, Bhopal, Indore in Madhya Pradesh, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangaluru, Maysore, Kolkata, Pune, Nagpur, Chandigarh, shimla, Patna, Bhubneshwar, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Jaipur, Dehradun or any other city or village of India. We treat all the places alike in Retail as well as wholesale.
8. What is the delivery charge and how will you deliver the parcel to our address?
The cheapest shipping available to us by India Post costs only 60 Rupees per kg anywhere in India. It takes around 4-8 days for the parcel to get delivered to your given address depending on how far is the place from Delhi.
We also have faster shiping by Bluedart, depending on your place we may charge Rs. 110 (For Zone A, big cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore etc., or all cities connected by Air) or Rs. 120(For Zone B, like towns well connected by road to some nearby big city of zone A) or Rs. 140(For Zone C, like vilages) per piece as shipping charge. We deliver all over india, it will take 1-3 days for parcels to reach your address. We ship by bluedart domestic priority service which takes only 1 day to deliver the parcel to zone A cities. And 2-3 Days to deliver to Zone A and Zone B cities and vilages.
After shipping your parcel we also let you know tracking link so that you can check status of your parcel on the way.
9. What is the payment method for wholesale customers?
Wholesale buyers need to make advance payment by bank (wire) transfer only. We also accept Credit/debit cards and net banking payments.
10. How can I trust the quality of your clothes?
We perform 2 levels of quality checks before sending the parcel to our customers, we ensure 100% defect free products. All our stock is branded and export quality from well known manufactures.
11. Any further Questions?
If you have further questions then you can read our FAQ PAGE or feel free to call us to discuss further.
Wholesale Ladies Salwar Suits
For a traditional Indian female, salwar suits form one of the most popular types of clothing or attire. From young girls to old ladies and from just married females to mothers, salwar suits are popular among all age groups and across varied religions, areas and demographics in India. Not just the traditional women but also independent modern women love wearing this attire as it makes females look graceful, elegant and so beautiful. It is always better to buy salwar suits from wholesale dealers as they offer amazing discounts and also offer you a wide range of suits to choose from.
India has a large number of wholesale salwar suit markets and shops which not only sell domestically designed and manufactured suits but also those that have been imported from international markets. The following are some of the main categories in which salwar suits are available at wholesale stores or markets:
- Salwar suits cut pieces-often, vendors of salwar suits buy a large amount of raw fabric from the producers or manufacturers and sell them to the market according to their size requirements. These are also sold in wholesale to retailers, designers and also individuals according to their color, design or print requirements.
- Salwar suits thaans-thaan is referred to as a very large piece of fabric. Than is also referred to as the raw fabric to form a salwar kameez. This raw fabric is often available in wholesale in both international as well as domestic markets. Often, people buy thaans of salwar suits and then use them as per their requirement. This is usually done by designers or retailers.
- Salwar suits combination-another form in which salwar suits are available is as salwar suits combination. There is a big market out there of different sets and combinations where there is no similarity between fabrics or colors. Many wholesalers sell different combinations which may vary on the basis of fabrics, color combinations, styles and even neck styles.
- Salwar suits designer collections-often designers create one design and then that design is manufactured in bulk of wholesale. It is then sold in different markets in wholesale and is usually purchased among designers, retailers and even individuals who buy just single pieces.
These are the main types of wholesale ladies salwar suits that you can find in markets. You can choose any type that you like. Some common types of salwar suits include anarkali suits, short length kurti with salwars and party wear salwar suits. These days, many new designs are becoming popular in the salwar suit market and are loved by the contemporary generation. From different styles of anarkali suits to different types of party wear suits, each variety quickly gains popularity and becomes a talking point among fashion designers as well. Often Indian designs reach out to the global audience whereas Pakistani suit designs enter the Indian market. Besides markets and physical stores, you can also find wholesale ladies salwar suits online at very reasonable prices.